Types Of BP Machines We Have
The mercury sphygmomanometer is the most common type of blood pressure device, and it is widely regarded as the gold standard in the medical field. It consists of manually inflating cuffs connected to measuring equipment through mercury-infused tubes.
The main benefit of utilizing mercury sphygmomanometers is that they are simple to use and can last a lifetime if properly maintained. The device can produce the most precise results without requiring a lot of tinkering.
- Measure unit: mm Hg
- Numerical display: I mm Hg
- Numerical display: I mm Hg
- Measure scope: LCD/LED Column: 0-280 mm Hg
- Numerical display: 0-300 mm Hg
- Pulse rate: 30-200/min, +/- 5%
- Pressurization: manual by bulb
- Depressurization: manual by air release valve
- W/O D-ring Nylon cuff with silk printing latex bladder and bulb
It is currently the most technologically advanced sphygmomanometer design. These gadgets measure blood pressure with an electronic pressure sensor and display the results on a digital display. These gadgets are ideal for usage at home because they are the most user-friendly.
- Blood pressure light indicator: signal in case the values exceed the E.H.S.Blood pressure light indicator: signal in case the values exceed the E.H.S. standards for domiciliary auto-measurements (85 systolic pressure and/or 135 diastolic pressure)
- Average 3 last measurements: average of 3 last measurements made in a 10 min period of time
- Measuring method: oscillometric
- Pressure: 0 mm Hg to 299 mm Hg ± 3 mm Hg
- Memory (with data and time): 60 x 2 users
- Inflation: fuzzy logic controlled by electric pump
- Deflation: automatic pressure release valve
- Power source: 4 AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery life (N° of measurements): 1000
BP Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Stand
This type of BP instrument does not use any mercury, as the name implies, and is thus the safest alternative to mercury sphygmomanometers. The price of aneroid sphygmomanometers, as well as their compact and portable nature, are both advantages. Aneroid sphygmomanometers, like other blood pressure measuring devices, have a sensitive mechanism that requires careful handling.
- Improved ergonomics and a new modern design make for an easy-to-use blood pressure aneroid
- Fits all sick bed, dialysis room, operating room and any other medical specialization room.
- With floor stand, wall and table.
- Subdivision Scale: 2mm Hg
- Accuracy measure: ~ 3mm Hg
- Extension of measurement: 0 ~ 300mm Hg
Hand-held Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- It offers outstanding ergonomics and simple adaptation for left and right-handle users
- It is manufactured from shock-resistant poly carbonate
- The sight glass is chemically stable and unbreakable
- The brass valve screw works smoothly and is adjustable to exact settings.MR compatibility. Measuring range 0-300 mm Hg ±1%
What is BP Machine?
BP Machine, often known as a blood pressure cuff, is a machine that measures blood pressure with an instrument called a sphygmomanometer. It was invented in the year 1881 by Samuel Siegfried Karl Ritter von Basch. To block the flow of blood in your artery, the cuff is put around your upper arm and inflated. A gauge linked to the cuff registers the pumping sounds. The systolic pressure is the first sound your doctor hears, while the diastolic pressure is the last sound.
Why Abonemed Is The Best BP Machine Supplier In UAE?
Choosing the correct sphygmomanometer is a wise decision that we should all think about for the sake of maintaining healthy bodies. Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a leading medical equipment distributor and dealer in UAE that provides 100% accurate blood pressure equipment. We are the best BP Machine supplier in the UAE that has a wide variety of blood pressure equipment types that meet all your requirements.