- Efficient Nebulization Rate of 0.3 ml/min
- Small Particle Size of MMAD 3.9µm to reach lower airway for effective nebulization
- 12 ml Medication Capacity
- Portable: small and lightweight, it allows patients to perform treatments anytime and anywhere.
- Optimal particle size: particle size determines the extent to which the medication can be inhaled by the patient into the deep lung tissue.
- Fast treatment: with its high-efficiency design, it allows a quick treatment time, most within 6 minutes, with limited power consumption.
- Low noise level: treatments are not only fast but are virtually silent due to its advanced ultrasonic technology.
- Operating voltage: 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power: 10 W
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.5 MHz
- Nebulization time: 0.2-0.7 mL/min depending on medication density
- Medication cups capacity: max 8 mL
- Automatic switch-off
- Maximizes the benefits of medicine
- Portable, handheld design (only 120 mm height)
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-light design
- One-button operation for easy use
- For adult and child: noiseless use and compact design allow to make inhalation even while children are sleeping
- Power supply: 2xAA batteries or adapter (AC-DC 3V 1A)
- Rated power: 2W
- Ultrasonic frequency: approximately 140kHz
- Nebulizer rate: =0.2ml / min
- Max. / min. liquid volume: 8ml / 0.5ml
- MMAD approximately 5µm
- Nebulizing head life: 180 hours
- Battery life: 90 minutes with two AA alkaline battery
What Is A Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a small machine that turns liquid medication into a mist, enabling faster and simpler absorption into the lungs. You sit with the machine and breathe in through a mouthpiece that is attached to it.
Nebulizers are either electric or battery-powered, and are either portable (to carry with you) or designed to sit on a table and be plugged into the wall.
How To Use Nebulizer?
Your doctor will advise you on how frequently you should use your nebulizer. They will also assist you with any treatment-related instructions. Alternatively, follow the manufacturer’s directions for using your nebulizer.
The basic steps to set up and use your nebulizer are as follows:
- Hands must be well cleansed.
- Connect the hose to an air compressor.
- Put your prescription in the medicine cup. Close the drug cup tightly and keep the mouthpiece straight up and down to avoid spillage.
- Connect the hose to the medicine cup and the mouthpiece to the hose.
- In your mouth, place the mouthpiece. Maintain a strong seal around the mouthpiece to ensure that all of the drugs enter your lungs.
- Breathe through your mouth until you’ve used up all of the medicine. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to do this task. Use a nose clip if necessary to avoid breathing through your mouth. Wearing a mask helps small children perform better.
- When you’re finished, turn off the machine.
- Until your next treatment, wash the medicine cup and mouthpiece with water and air dry.
How Do Nebulizers Work?
The atomization of liquid medicine into an inhalable gas state, which may then be easily breathed in by the patient while wearing a nebulizer mask, is how nebulizer treatment works. Furthermore, it is a more convenient approach to taking medicine than traditional oral techniques, especially for infants. Nebulizer drug also evaporates faster in the lungs, allowing them to enter the bloodstream and deliver treatment as rapidly as possible.
Why Buy Nebulizer From Abonemed?
Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a prominent and best Nebulizer supplier in UAE and offers a wide variety of equipment all over UAE. The medical product we provide in the healthcare industry is well-designed to meet all of the industry’s requirements.
We are among the best nebulizer supplier in UAE that deals with CE-certified products. All our product is known for their durability and efficient working. Being the topmost nebulizer supplier in UAE, we ensure to deliver a quality product to our customers.