The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and updated design.
– high acoustic sensitivity
– dual single-piece tunable diaphragms (pressure sensitive)
– versatile adult and pediatric two-sides chestpiece
– small-side diaphragm prevents debris in open bell
– snap tight soft-sealing eartips
– next generation longer-life tubing
– small side converts to open bell
Duplex® 2.0 stethoscope are distinguished by outstanding acoustic performance.
They have been completely new constructed to meet the challenges of daily diagnostic practice.
Special design tube for better auscultation of adults, children/babies or new-born.
– precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel with innovative membrane support
– anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure
– extra-soft, replaceable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort
– innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
– special membrane for precise acoustics with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin
Supplied with name plate, replacement ear-tips and membrane.
An electronic stethoscope solves this problem by electronically amplifying the sound obtained from the chest piece and converting it to electronic waves transmitted through specially designed circuitry.
-The sounds are then processed for better listening. it is easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops and aortic regurgitation murmurs, as well as abnormal lung sounds.
-Ambient Noise Reduction Technology: it cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds.
-Acoustic Seal Eartips and Tubing: they create an excellent acoustic seal. It means a tighter seal from ambient noise entering through tubing and eartip connections.
-State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor: positioned at the base of the tubing, the sensor brings the sound more naturally to your ears.
Many VETS use exactly the same stethoscope as doctors with human patients, but this doesn’t have to be the case. Animals have particular needs and challenges that aren’t applicable to humans. For example, an animal’s fur makes a lot of noise that can interfere with auscultation. Simply better comfort working.