Types Of Ultrasonic Machine We Have
Color Portable Ultrasound Machine
- 12.1-inch high-resolution medical monitor with 90 viewing angle
- Exclusive employ double waveform imaging technology
- Outstanding portable model, compact and streamlined design
- Double activated transducer connectors, transducer auto- freeze protection
- All- Round adjusting knob, efficient and fast
- One Key full-screen design, hidden menu item let your diagnosis more intuitive
- Support multiple measurement software packages
- built-in lithium battery, optional trolley, and suitcase
- Support multiple data transmission interface
Digital Color Doppler Ultrasonic Diagnostic System
- 10.4-inch touch screen
- Four activated transducer connectors
- Standard configured gel heating cup
- Carotid IMT auto measurement
- Optional 3D/4D imaging
- Dual/Triplex synchronous technology
- Spectrum full-screen display
- Support Multi-parameter presets
- DICOM 3.0 supported
- Support multiple data transmission
- Support HDMI output interface
Siemens Acuson NX3 Ultrasound
- The ACUSON NX2 system provides excellent image quality from a value-performance system
- Update your equipment with the largest in class, 21.5-inch 1080p HD display of the ACUSON NX2 system, boasting a 30 percent1 larger monitor with twice1 the pixel density for enhanced image detail resolution and an ultra-modern system design for even the most modern healthcare practice.
- Accelerate your routine with three times1 more user-programmable keys and up to 20 percent1 fewer tactile keystrokes on a simplified control panel designed to enable operator efficiency and speed up completion of essential tasks.
- Acquisition of dynamic imaging is possible across clinical applications using our cross-compatible, ergonomic transducers, designed to reduce injuries and enhance user comfort throughout the exam
- The ACUSON NX2 system features new hardware architecture built for dependable and excellent imaging performance
- The ACUSON NX2 system generates excellent image quality from a value-performance system for efficient and reliable diagnostic information.
- The versatile capabilities of the ACUSON NX2 system cover a vast array of clinical applications, including two new, exclusive, cost-efficient transducers — the C5-2v and L10-5v — allowing you to adapt to the most unusual clinical obstacle.
- An intuitive control panel design combined with up to four front-facing transducer ports optimize workflow efficiency and can reduce the need for repeat exams.
Philips Affiniti 50 Ultrasound Machine
- 21,5” high resolution LCD with 180 degrees articulation arm
- 12” tablet-like touchscreen
- ShareWave and Strain Elastography
- PureWave single cristal probes
- TrueVue Advance 3D
- Dynamic organ and tumor assessment
- MaxVue High definition
- SonoCT Autoscan
- Contrast Enhanced xRES Speckle Reduction
- 4 transducer ports Stress Echo
- Pediatric cardiology
- Automated 2D Cardiac Quantification 4D “babyface” imaging
- AIUS Automated IMT
SonoScape S22 Ultrasound Machine
- Large high-resolution widescreen LED
- Sensitive touch screen
- Four transducer sockets plus one socket for pencil probe
- A comprehensive selection of probes: linear, Convex, Micro-convex, Volumetric, Endocavity, Bi-plane, Phased Array, TEE, Intraoperative, Pencil
- Premium application technology: 4D, μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging, Color M-Mode, Steer M-Mode, PDI, TDI, Real-time Panoramic Imaging, Trapezoid Imaging, Auto-IMT…
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB 2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report
- Multi-Language Input Keyboard
- Built-in battery
What is Ultrasound Machine?
An ultrasound machine creates images that can be used to study organs inside the body. The gadget emits high-frequency sound waves that reverberate off of the body’s structures. The waves are received by a computer, which then uses them to produce a picture.
Some Applications Of Ultrasound Machine
Ultrasound Tests in Pregnancy
An ultrasound is a type of imaging test that employs sound waves to create an image of a baby’s development inside the womb. It’s also used to examine a woman’s pelvic organs while she’s pregnant.
Ultrasound Tests for Abdomen and Kidney
A form of imaging testing is abdominal ultrasound. It is used to examine the liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, and kidneys, as well as other abdominal organs. Ultrasound can also be used to look at the blood veins that lead to some of these organs, such as the inferior vena cava and aorta.
Ultrasound Tests for Thyroid
A thyroid ultrasound is a type of imaging that allows doctors to see the thyroid gland, which is located in the neck and regulates metabolism.
Why Abonemed Is The Best Ultrasound Machine Supplier in UAE?
If providing excellent patient care is your primary priority. We can assist you. We have a wide selection of portable, and fixed ultrasound equipment in UAE for performing cardiac, echo, vascular, and OB/GYN studies. Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC provides point-of-care ultrasound equipment, medical informatics solutions, transducers, and accessories to assist you to enhance diagnostic time, patient outcomes, procedural efficiency, and workflow. As the best ultrasound machine suppliers in UAE, our products are designed for ease of use, durability, and reliability.