Types Of Pulse Oximeter We Have
- Accurate and Fast: This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate, and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display
- Wide Range of Applications & Long Battery Life
- Clear and Easy to Read: This blood and oxygen monitor have an LED display, you can read in high light clearly. Our finger oxygen sensor will check and display in real-time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which are very easy to understand
Pulse oximeter for children
- Specially designed for children(age 2-12 years). The calculation of the device can accurately reflect the blood oxygen level and pulse rate.
- Abnormal Value WARNING Function. The screen flashes to warn of abnormal blood oxygen level and pulse rate.
- Easy to operate. Just put the finger in to measure, press the button to start, take out the finger to automatically shut down. Your kids can learn to use the pediatric pulse oximeter fingertip so easily.
- OLED display to show clear results. The product is lighter, low energy consumption, and high brightness. The low battery indicator provides an escort for monitoring the health of children.
Digital Hand held Pulse oximeter
- Compact, small, light, easy for carrying and handling.
- LCD display of measurement and PLETH.
- Intelligent parameter monitoring interface. Audio and visual alarm.
- Storage and review of patient’s trend data up to 36 hours which is never lost even when the power’s off.
- Common AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries to support 7 continuous working hours. Battery capacity indicator.
- Automatic power-off. Patient’s trends can be transmitted to a personal computer for display, saving, and printing.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, infant, and neonate patients.
What is a Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a device that measures the amount of oxygen in a person’s blood. It’s a little device that attaches to a finger or other bodily part. They are frequently used in hospitals and clinics, and they can be purchased for use at home. The pulse oximeter takes a quick reading of your body’s oxygen saturation level without the use of needles or a blood sample. The amount displayed on the screen represents the oxygen saturation of your red blood cells.
Normal Reading of Pulse Oximeter
The normal reading of a typical level of oxygen is 95% or above. Normal levels can be as high as 90% in persons with persistent lung illness or sleep apnea. A pulse oximeter’s “SpO2” value indicates the proportion of oxygen in someone’s blood.
Call your health care practitioner if your home SpO2 value is less than 95%.
People with darker complexions may have less accurate pulse oximetry readings. Their oxygen levels are occasionally stated to be higher than they are. When looking at results, people who check their oxygen levels, or those who check it for them, should bear this in mind.
Tips To Consider Before Buying Pulse Oximeter
If you want to buy a pulse oximeter, you should think about all of the features. Here are a few pointers to consider while selecting a better alternative among the options accessible on the market:
Look for the specific oximeter you need
Fingertip pulse oximeters, portable oximeters, and fetal pulse oximeters are the three types of oximeters. As a result, you must first pick which one you require. Fingertip pulse oximeters are popular for home use since they are simple to use. Others are primarily utilized in clinics and hospitals.
Examine the price and features
Finger pulse oximeters are less expensive than wrist pulse oximeters. Pulse oximeter price in UAE starts from around 40 AED to 200 AED (varies according to quality). When it comes to features, look for a gadget that has a bright and clear display, displays correct results, is made of good lasting materials, and so on.
Before reaching the market, every product must pass a certification check. Several organizations certify the device’s quality and standards, assuring that it is safe to use. FDA, RoHS, and CE are just a few examples of reputable certifications to seek for.
Before buying the oximeter you must check the brand. Check to see if it is well-known and if the company is reputable.
Why Buy a Pulse Oximeter From Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC?
Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is known to be the best pulse oximeter supplier UAE and is trusted by many hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. We also offer excellent repair and maintenance services for all of the pulse oximeters we sell. Abonemed provides a high-precision and reliable pulse oximeter in the UAE. We have a wide assortment of market-leading medical and surgical equipment in the UAE, including CE-certified products. Abonemed LLC provides the best pulse oximeter price in UAE. As one of the best pulse oximeter suppliers in the UAE, we promise uncompromising build quality at an affordable price in Dubai.