Surgical Suction machine
- Body: High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean
- Flow: Approx. 11 LPM
- Battery: In-built, maintenance free, rechargeable
- with 1L jars
- Recommended for nasal aspiration, oral aspiration, tracheal aspiration of body liquids (mucus or blood) in adults or children.
- Equipped with vacuum regulator continuously adjustable, vacuum indicator, unbreakable 1,000 ml or 2,000 ml bottle, autoclave at 121°C, with safety float control valve to prevent overflow.
- Operating voltage: 220-230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 106 W
- Bottle capacity: 1000 ml
- Flow (air litres/min): 40 l/min
- Max suction: -0.80 bar (600 mmHg)
- Operating cycle: continuous
- Size 35 x 21 x 18 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Hand Suction Unit
- Designed to provide quick and effective pharyngeal and tracheal suction for emergency use.
- The adjustable stroke knob provides different suction pressure.
- Max vacuum: – 400 mmHg
- Peak free airflow: >20 l/min
- Weight: 260 g
- Size: 230 x 60 x 190 mm