Types Of Thermometer We Have
Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
- Non-contact with the advanced no-touch infrared technology, safer and healthier, avoid cross infection.
- 1-sec fast measurement
- LCD display
- 30 measurements memory storage
- Simple to measure
- Easy installation for power: Only needs to be with 2 AAA batteries
- Auto data hold & auto power off.
- For oral, under the armpit, or rectal use, this digital thermometer features a convenient and easy to read LCD display,
- A quick 1-minute readout time and emits a beeping sound to indicate measurement is complete.
- The automatic shut off feature conserves the battery by powering down the thermometer after a pre-determined time.
- Range: 89.6 F – 109.4 F.
- Accuracy: 0.2 F
- Fast, gentle and easy to use.
- Age Precision Technology for age-adjustable fever guidance.
- Color-coded display for easy interpretation of results.
- Pre-warmed tip ensures accuracy.
- Light & beep alert for accurate positioning.
What is a Thermometer?
A thermometer is a tool for determining temperature. The temperature of an object or substance is the degree to which it is hot or cold. A thermometer is made up of two parts: a sensor that detects temperature changes and a gadget that transmits that temperature to the person reading it. Temperature measurement is critical in a variety of fields, including industry, science, and health care. The temperature of the human body is measured with thermometers in health care.
Some Applications of Thermometer
Thermometers are used for a variety of applications, from the home to the workplace. Food temperature can be measured in the kitchen. It also aids in maintaining a consistent temperature in the refrigerator. The thermometer in the furnace in a plant allows the furnace to be turned on and off. As a result, it’s critical to select the appropriate thermometer for the task.
Other important thermometer applications are listed below:
- In laboratories and storage rooms.
- Food preparation surfaces
- Air conditioning systems
- In engine or bearing monitoring
Why Abonemed is the Best Thermometer Suppliers in UAE?
Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is the premier marketplace for purchasing essential digital thermometers that are commonly used in frontline, hospital, and healthcare institutions throughout the UAE. Our thermometers are CE-certified and ISO approved, ensuring that the most precise temperature readings are recorded and that viruses like Covid-19 can be detected early. As one of the best thermometer suppliers in the UAE, we promise uncompromising build quality, top-notch features, and exceptional versatility products.