Types Of Analyzers We Have
Blood Gas Analyzer
- Technology:ISE(Ion Selectivity Electrode),Measurement of Tco2 by pressure method.
- Sample:Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood/Urine/CSF
- Sample Volume:80-150ul
- Reagent Volume:1ml
- Throughput:60 samples/hour
- Printer:Inner Thermal Printer
- Display:Large LCD
- Storage:Up to 1000 tests
- Working Conditions:Temperature:15-30ºC
- Power Requirement:220AV±10%,50/60 Hz,80W Electrode
- ISE electrode used for Ge300 series Electrolyte Analyzer
DIAGNOSTICS CHEMISTRY ANALYSER
DISPENSING OF SAMPLES AND REAGENTS
- Sample volume: 2-70 µl (in 0,2 µl step)
- Reagent volume: R1 50-300 µl (in 1 µl step), R2 10-200 µl (in 1 µl step)
- Dispensing probe equipped with liquid -level sensor and crash detector
- Auto-dilution of samples and calibrators
- Minimum reaction volume: 180 µl
- Reusable reaction cuvettes
- Independent stirrers
- 3 user selectable mixing speeds
- 4 levels of control material can be used
- Levey-Jennings graphs
- Twin Plot diagrams for monitoring of systematic and random error
Automatic Chemistry Analyzer BK 200
- Both open and closed system are all available;supported different reagents of different brands.
- Reversed optics and stable photo sensor make sure the precision of results.
- Precision sampling pumps assures the accuracy of samplings, sample adding 0.1 μI steping,reagent adding 1 μI steping.
- Refrigerated reagent & sample tray, continuous cooling within 24 hours.
- Onboard capacity of 49 samples position, 56 reagent position.
- Automatic probe cleaning inside and outside, with liquid level sensor.
- 24 hour non-stop working,convenient emergency function with inserting emergency samples at random.
- Perfect function of quality control management, convenient to manage the clinical test result.
Chemistry Analyzer Mindray BS 200
- 200 tests per hour, up to 330 tests per hour with ISE (K, Na, Cl)
- 24-hour refrigeration for reagent tray
- Built-in bar code scanner
- Independent mixing stirrer
- Robust and user-friendly operation software
- Multi-language version available
- Pre-dilution and post-dilution for sample
- Bi-directional LIS interface
- Technology: Ion selective electrode(ISE), measurement of TCO2 by pressure method.
- Parameters: K,Na,Cl,iCa,nCa,Tca,pH,Li,TCO2,AG.
- Sample: Blood serum,Blood plasma,Whole blood,Dilute urine,Cerebrosipinal Fluid
- Sample position: 35 positions(Including QC, emergency, activating0, having liquid level automatically detection.
- Reagent pack: 1 unit, real-time monitoring of reagent residual volume.
- Sample Volume: 60-300ul
- Test Speed: ≤25s
- Printer: Inner Thermal Printer
- Interface: RS232
- Ambient: 5℃-40℃
- Power: 220V±10V 50Hz-60Hz
- 5-part differentiation, 27 parameters, 3 DIFF scatter grams and 1 BASO scatter gram, 3 histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT.
- Tri-angle semi-conductor Laser scatter combined with chemical dye method, advanced flow cytometry.
- Compact, powerful and affordable.
- Only 15ul sampling volume.
- Up to 60 samples per hour.
- 3 counting modes: venous blood, capillary blood and pre-diluted.
- Capability to flag abnormal samples.
- Large storage capacity: up to 50,000 samples
- Adopting the advanced high luminosity cold light source with 4 -wavelength, which improves the sensitivity, accuracy, specificity, and reduces the interference from ambient light.
- Adopting automatic waste handling equipment, which avoid cross-contamination between samples.
- Automatically rectify the test results influenced by non-specificity, pH, specific gravity, and color.
- Built-in thermal printer with high speed and low noise; External stylus printer.
- Connectable with urine sediment analyzer.
- Users can set an abnormal value flag by themselves.
- International, regular and symbol system units available for option.
NS-100 Nano Scan Microplate Reader
- NS-100 Nano Scan Microplate Reader is an excellent and versatile absorbance microplate reader that is essential for laboratories that require routine measurement of concentration or absorbance in 96-well plates.
- It is intended for use in various applications such as ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays), protein quantification, cell proliferation, enzyme kinetic as well as colorimetric assays.
- With fast reading speed, great performance and reproducible result, users no longer have to worry about inaccuracy or time-consuming measurements for your assays.
- The NS-100 Nano Scan Microplate Reader offers user-friendly interface with convenient data output, large data storage, built-in shaker for uniform cell suspension and homogenized coloured solutions.
- It is an economical. robust and stand-alone system that does not require any external computer. The compact design takes up only minimal space making it suitable for small laboratories.
What is an Analyzer?
A biochemistry analyzer, also known as a clinical chemistry analyzer, is a device that measures the number of metabolites in biological samples like blood or urine. It aids in the analysis, investigation, and evaluation of numerous sample characteristics. To put it another way, it can deal with a wide range of medical-related issues. The analysis of these liquids allows for the diagnosis of a variety of disorders. It can be used to identify and cure disorders in the medical industry.
Some Applications of Analyzer
This equipment, which is commonly used in research labs and medical settings, assists doctors in diagnosing problems and identifying key difficulties (cell-related issues and diseases). This technology is also used by scientists to determine the structure and function of biomolecules such as nucleic acids, lipids, enzymes, and others. To put it another way, the device is great for doing vital activities in a timely and safe manner.
Aside from that, it aids in the advancement of medical research, medication development, diagnostic, and product development methods. In other words, these fully functional devices have become the backbone of the whole medical and pharmaceutical industries. In a nutshell, such devices cater to the demands of doctors, lab technicians, and patients.
Why Abonemed is the Best Analyzer Suppliers in UAE?
Choosing the best analyzer is a prudent decision that we consider to preserve accurate results. Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a prominent medical equipment distributor and supplier in the United Arab Emirates, offering a large selection of biochemistry analyzers at reasonable prices. The product range in this category includes well-known names such as “Erba, Mindray, abotech, and others.” We have the largest selection, the most convenient shopping options, and the most competitive prices, so you can always find what you’re looking for.