Laboratory centrifuge G-L
- The centrifuge is fitted with a metal cover and does not start until it is firmly closed.
- The completely intuitive navigation is carried out through a membrane keypad. This allows an easy setting of speed, rotational speed or programs.
- Powerful motor With a rotational speed of up to 15,700 rpm,
- The centrifuge is fitted with a high-performance motor.
- Metal rotor and cover for 12 vessels, with a capacity of 1.5/2 ml, are already included in the scope of delivery.
- Technical Data Capacity12 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- Permitted density 1.2 kg/dm3
- Centrifugal acceleration 16500 G
- Motor rating input 65 W
- Speed range 800 – 15700 rpm
Laboratory Centrifuge 80-2B
- 80-2B Desktop Electric Lab Centrifuge Laboratory Centrifuge 4000rpm 12 x 20ml
- The frame of this instrument is made of high strength plastic.
- This model has the advantages of small cubage ,low weight, large capacity, low noise, high efficiency and so on.
- It can be used in hospitals and biochemical labs for qualitative analysis of serum, urea and plasma.
- Max.speed:4000r/min, pointer show speed
Laboratory Centrifuge 80-2C
- Usage:Rapid separation of trace samples
- Product number:H0694
- Name:Low speed centrifuge 80-2C
- Packing size:35 * 34 * 36CM
- Voltage:110V / 220V
- Speed range:start — 4000 rpm
- Maximum capacity:20ml * 12
- The 800D has a strong plastic frame and is easy to manage.
- This uses a sturdy serum material that works with a low speed centrifuge and runs at 4000 rpm with a step adjusted speed control.
- This can handle 20ml*g and uses a maximum RCF of 1790 grams.
- This can run for up to 60 minutes or it can be made with a continuous time range.