Laboratory water distiller
- The water distiller adopts the method of heating water and condensation by the circulating water to get the distilling water.
- It is applicable for medical sanitation institutes and scientific research institutes and laboratories ect.
Laboratory water distiller YAZD-5
- THE PURE DISTILLED WATER IS ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL LIQUIDS IN THE HOSPITALS, HEALTHCARE CENTERS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES AND ANALYTIC LABORATORIES
- THIS STILL IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THESE PLACES TO PREPARE THE PURE DISTILLED WATER WILL BE PRODUCED THROUGH THIS APPARATUS
- DISTILLED WATER WAS PREPARED BY THE PRINCIPLE OF LIQUID HEATING. GASIFICATION AND LIQUEFACTION. USAGE METHOD
- Simple, compact appliance capable of distilling 5 litres of water in one cycle.
- Simply fill the distiller with tap water and connect to a power supply to get 5 litres of high-purity water in just 4–5 hours.
- Distilled water is used in a large number of applications as well as in autoclaves, ultrasonic baths, etc.
- The distiller is supplied with a bottle of citric acid to clean salt deposits from the tank, a set of activated carbon filters, an instruction manual and the necessary accessories