SAVER ONE Semi-Automatic
- SAVER ONE PADs are designed for a public access use and licensed to administer fast and safe rescues.
- Highly-effective and user-friendly for any lay rescuer, even without minimal training.
- Designed to help save lives in any public circumstances and optimized for a rapid delivery of defibrillation therapy, anytime and anywhere and before EMS team arriving.
- Practical and very simple to use.
- Highly intuitive with pictograms and flashing icons and clear voice messages to lead and support ordinary rescuers through each step for an effective lifesaving protocol.
Mindray Defibrillator Machine, Bene Heart D6
- Delivers a shock in five seconds
- Power on in two seconds, charge in three seconds and ECG recovery in 2.5 seconds
- Easy to navigate and use with intuitive softkeys and dials
- Delivers 200 shocks at 360J or 4.5 hours of continuous pacing (per battery)
- Automatic daily self-test ensures device is always ready for use
- Monitoring options include 3/5-lead ECG, impedance respiration, SpO2*, NIBP and etCO2 monitoring
- 7” full colour display (BeneHeart D3)
- Li-ion rechargeable battery with charge indicator
- Integrated recorder (printer)
- Powered ambulance docking station available
- Wi-Fi connectivity included as standard
PHYSIO-CONTROL LIFEPAK 15 Monitor Defibrillator
- Lifepak 15 monitor / defibrillator
- AED with manual defibrillation capability
- ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform and External Pacing
- SPO2 (measuring oxygen saturation levels)
- NIBP (non invasive blood pressure monitoring)
- EtCO2 (capnography – monitoring concentration of carbon dioxide)
- Ability to Trend data with 12 Lead ECG monitoring capability and cable 8.4″ Color
- LCD Display Pacing Bluetooth
Philips Heart Start FR x Defibrillator
- Rugged design ready for real-world use.
- On-demand CPR coaching talks you through your training.
- Infant/Child key simplifies the rescue of a child.
- Light-weight and easy to carry.
- Build-in self test, ready when needed.
- Ready to rescue, out of the box.
MEDION Defibrillator Machine
- Transporting critical patients
- Effortless and Straightforward
- Hassle free
- Ease of carrying
- Touch panel
- Compact, Rugged and Sturdy that can be used while Transporting critical patients
- Low Cost of Ownership and Maintenance
- State-of-the-art technology as a result of our relentless pursuit of innovation
- Ergonomically designed and Aesthetically enhanced with a pleasing visual appearance
- Universally applicable to the entire Patient Range from Pediatric to Adults
- Feature rich & Versatile that not only provides defibrillation but can also monitor several viral parameters