APS-T00 Visual Field Analyzer
- International Standards: Sphere radius, background light and vision target brightness, size, etc. of the projection perimeter in compliant with Goldman standard.
- Color Perimetry: a more sensitive detection of early visual field defects.
- Accurate, fast perimetry
- Original intelligent testing strategies (IDT): 3 minutes to complete a full inspection threshold.
- Kinetic Perimetry: in addition to the standards Kinetic perimetry program (standard 45, 30, 15), users can also manually set the detection test parameters, and save it as usual kinetic perimetry program.
Retinal Camera TRC-50DX Series
- TRC-50DX(Type IA), improves on the unsurpassed quality of retinal cameras, incorporating new functions that enhance their versatility and operational ease.
- Split Image Focusing this convenient feature minimizes out-of-focus images and allows even less experienced operators to obtain clear, sharp images with minimal effort.
- Conveniently illuminated for use in subdued light, the flash intensity control has 21 levels and can be used in full or half steps.
- Sensitive membrane buttons permit total control on the image brightness.
- Designed with user convenience in mind, the TRC-50DX features a Touch Panel control that allows the operator to change the camera settings with a single touch.
- All adjustments are at the photographer’s fingertips.
Computerized Lensmeter CL-300
- With a new UV Measurement Function, the CL-300 provides comprehensive data to both eyeglass wearers and optometrists.
- Its compact, ergonomic design and intuitive touch screen panel ensures that measurements can be easily and quickly obtained.
- LCD Touch Panel
- UV Transmittance Measurement
- Compact Slim Body
- Green Measurement Light Beam
- Automatic Mono- & Multi-focal Detection
What is A Lensometer?
It is an ophthalmic instrument, often known as a lensometer. Optometrists and opticians typically use it to check the accuracy of a pair of eyeglasses’ prescription, correctly orient and mark uncut lenses, and validate the proper mounting of lenses in spectacle frames. If a proper lens support is utilised, lensmeters can also be used to check the power of contact lenses.
How Are Lensometers Used?
The eye exam is sped up by the ophthalmologist’s use of a lensometer to measure the strength of those lenses. The doctor will have a more precise starting point in this manner, even if the patient’s vision has changed.
Why Buy Lensometer From Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC?
Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a prominent and best lensometer supplier in UAE and offers a wide variety of equipment all over UAE. The medical products we provide in the healthcare industry is well-designed to meet all of the industry’s requirements. ENT specialists and surgeons frequently utilize this equipment.
We are among the best lensometer supplier in UAE that deals with CE-certified products. All our product is known for their durability and efficient working. Being the topmost lensometer supplier in UAE, we ensure to deliver a quality product to our esteemed clients.