Keeler KSL-H Slit Lamp
- The KSL Digital and Digital Ready comes with many additional features outside the scope of the traditional KSL version. As well as benefiting from a selection of integrated cameras and beam splitters (optional for the Digital Ready version), additional features include a background illuminator, auxiliary diffuser, blue filter, and control buttons on the slit lamp base for the camera and review control.
- Manage the camera exposure and KSL illumination from the base mounted buttons, and capture the perfect image using the joystick camera trigger for still images or videos, depending on the software package purchased. External illumination can be controlled independently of the main illumination to ensure image contrast levels are optimized.
- KSL-H Slit Lamps are available in:
- KSL-H3 Traditional Slit Lamp – Tower Illumination, 3 Step Drum (10x, 16x, 25x)
- KSL-H3-DR Digital Ready Slit Lamp – Tower Illumination, 3 Step Drum (10x, 16x, 25x)
- KSL-H3-D Digital Slit Lamp – 2 Megapixel: 1600 x 1200 Camera, Kapture Software, Tower Illumination, 3 Step Drum (10x, 16x, 25x)
- KSL-H5 Traditional Slit Lamp – Tower Illumination, 5 Step Drum (6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- KSL-H5-DR Digital Ready Slit Lamp – Tower Illumination, 5 Step Drum (6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- KSL-H5-D Digital Slit Lamp – 2 Megapixel: 1600 x 1200 Camera, Kapture Software, Tower Illumination, 5 Step Drum (6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
What Is Slit Lamp?
During an eye exam, a slit lamp is a microscope with a strong light. It allows your ophthalmologist to examine the various structures at the front and inside of the eye in greater detail. It’s an important tool for determining your eye health and diagnosing eye problems.
How Does Slit Lamp Detect Cataracts?
A slit lamp magnifies the structures at the front of your eye, allowing your eye doctor to examine them more closely. Because it illuminates your cornea, iris, lens, and the area between your iris and cornea with an intense line of light called a slit, the microscope is called a slit lamp. The incision allows your doctor to examine these structures in small portions, making it easier for him or her to discover any minor abnormalities.
Why Abonemed Is The Best Slit Lamp Supplier in UAE?
If giving the best possible care to your patients is your top concern, we ew can help you. Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a leading and top Slit Lamp supplier in the UAE, offering a comprehensive range of products throughout the country. In the healthcare industry, the medical product we supply is well-designed to suit all of the industry’s standards. This equipment is widely used by eye specialists and ophthalmologists.