CT-1P, Non-Contact Tonometer
- The CT-1P is fully operated through a 8.5″ wide touch screen. Simply touch the center of the pupil on the LCD screen to start measuring both eyes. The device automatically obtains tonometry and pachymetry data of the right and left eye.
- The adjustable touch screen control panel enables the operator to be positioned anywhere around the patient because the control panel can be faced in a number of different directions.
- The soft air puff used for measurement leads to less stress and more comfort for a patient and better compliance during the measurement procedure. The improved software controls the amount of air required for each individual eye.
- The CT-1P incorporates new safety functions which have been designed in a fully automated style. The instrument features an innovative safety function to keep the preset distance (ex.8-9 mm) manually between the cornea and the nozzle, in addition to the “TOO CLOSE” notification on the screen and a buzzer alert if the nozzle is too close to the cornea.
- The nozzle design of the CT-1P helps to prevent dust and debris from entering the chamber. This significantly reduce the need for nozzle maintenance, and improves measurement accuracy.
- The CT-1P uses the measured corneal thickness (CCT) in order to compensate the Intra Ocular Pressure (IOP) according to a default formula (which can be edited). This calculation ensures the correct IOP measurement values related to any corneal thickness.
What Is A Tonometer?
Tonometry is a test to detect glaucoma which is an eye disease that occurs with aging and is associated with the pressure in our eyes. A tonometer helps measure the pressure in our eyes which is about the only known way of detecting a glaucoma and reducing the pressure as a way of treatment.
How Are Tonometers Used?
Tonometry is a diagnostic procedure that monitors intraocular pressure, the pressure inside your eye (IOP). Your doctor can use this measurement to estimate your potential glaucoma risk.
Why Buy Tonometer From Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC?
Abonemed Medical Equipment LLC is a prominent and best tonometer supplier in UAE and offers a wide variety of equipment all over UAE. The medical product we provide in the healthcare industry is well-designed to meet all of the industry’s requirements. ENT specialists and surgeons frequently utilize this equipment.
We are among the best tonometer supplier in UAE that deals with CE-certified products. All our product is known for their durability and efficient working. Being the topmost eye tonometer Supplier in UAE, we ensure to deliver a quality product to our esteemed clients.